For a free copy of any of the presentations below contact: Laura@HandleEducation.com
- March 30, 2019 “Zoned In for Creativity,” Florida Creativity Conference, Sarasota
- March 16, 2019 Breakout session “Encourage Climate Change In the Classroom to Enhance Learning” Conference for Virginia Association for the Education of Young Children, Roanoke Virginia
- March 8, 2019 Breakout session “Zoned In” Conference-National Association for Developmental Education, Atlanta, Georgia
- February 2, 2019-Breakout session “Active Reading” Conference -South Carolina Council of Teachers of English, Kiawah Island, South Carolina
- February 2, 2019 Breakout session “Zoned In: Optimizing Learning by Embedding Cognitive Skills” Conference -South Carolina Council of Teachers of English, Kiawah Island, South Carolina
May 3, 2018-Breakout session: “Encourage Climate Change”- classroom management at Young Child Expo and Conference in NYC. This conference is open to preschool faculty, staff, and parents
- March 28, 2018 Breakout session: “Zoned In!” for Florida Creativity Conference, Sarasota, Florida
- March 18 2018 Breakout session: “Zoned In!” Conference for League of Innovation for Community Colleges, National Harbor
- October 21, 2017- Keynote address at Symposium for Teaching and Learning, Middlesex Community College
- September 18, 2017 presentation to Connecticut State Education Resource Center staff
- June 13-forum @ Learning Summit 2017 in Paradise Valley, AZ Zoned-In!
- May 5, 2017- Breakout session for classroom management at Young Child Expo and Conference in NYC. This conference is open to preschool faculty, staff, and parents.
- March 30, 2017- Workshop: Conference for New England League of Middle Schools- “Enhancing Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills in the Classroom” Providence RI
- Feb. 2017 Presentation: “Essential Skills for Success” Selby Library, Sarasota FL
- Sept. 2016 Teacher In-service: Time to Teach! St. Martin de Porres Academy, New Haven CT