Is it sufficient to just PRESENT your lesson information?
Non-cognitive skill training
- What is GRIT? What is Intrinsic motivation?
- The Open Mind Set, can improve students’ performance
Getting down to the Nitty Gritty
- Influence (Cialdini) e.g.Note-taking-long hand
- Demonstrate to Students that learning is elastic
- Practical exercises to stimulate student intrinsic motivation.
Cognitive Skills Training
- Practical ways to convert traditional content lessons to cognitive training lessons
- Practice converting lessons into concentration and memory exercises.